Custom CORE COOLING Systems
- CORECOOL 3.1 – 5 GPM at 500PSI, 120 Volt Triplex Pump or Air Pump Style
- CORECOOL 3.0 – 8GPM-20GPM at 500PSI, 480 or 577 Volt 3 Phase Triplex Pump System
- COREJET 2.0
CORECOOL – Advantages
- High velocity / high pressure pump delivers precise controlled cooling.
- Open loop system eliminates costly/high maintenance filtering and chilling system.
- Portable with small dimensional footprint.
- Electrical controls built to customer specifications.
- Engineering and technical support.
- USA made product.
- All components stocked at DPCS for quick replacement turnaround.
CORECOOL – Solves These Difficult Casting Issues
- Soldering – Quick solidification of material does not allow chemical reaction with metal.
- Shrink Porosity – High velocity cooling allows control of core pin temperature up ot tip in order to more closely match cooling times of surrounding alloy.
- Increased Core Life – Helps prevent degradation of the pin microstructure from being exposed to extreme temperature of molten metals.
- Improved Mechanical Characteristics – Controlled cooling results in a tighter molecular structure thus reducing casting leaks and increasing tensile/yield strengths.